Rheumatoid arthritis vaccine DR4-1Alternative Names: AnervaX.RA; RA-AnervaX
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Corixa Corporation
- Class Antirheumatics; Peptide vaccines; Peptides; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2000 Corixa has received a US patent for AnervaX.RA™
- 07 Feb 2000 Suspended-II for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (IM)
- 07 Feb 2000 AnervaX.RA™ is available for licensing worldwide (http://www.corixa.com)