Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 1996
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Purine nucleoside phosphorylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
Most Recent Events
- 19 Apr 1996 Immunological Disorders section added to drug profile.
- 19 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Unspecified Phase in Systemic lupus erythematosus in USA (Unknown route)