Latest Information Update: 10 Dec 2001
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 10 Dec 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in France (PO)
- 22 Dec 1999 Hoechst Marion Roussel has merged with Rhône-Poulenc Rorer to form Aventis Pharma
- 01 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in France (PO)