BetioneAlternative Names: Etione
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2002
At a glance
- Originator Progenics Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antianaemics; Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Aplastic anaemia; Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2002 Discontinued-II for Aplastic anaemia (Unknown route)
- 21 Jan 2002 Discontinued-II for Obesity (Unknown route)
- 21 Jan 2002 Discontinued-II for Type-2 diabetes mellitus (Unknown route)