At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action LDL receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Unknown route)
- 10 Mar 2000 No-Development-Reported for Atherosclerosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 05 Jul 1995 Preclinical development for Hypercholesterolaemia in USA (Unknown route)