At a glance
- Originator Teijin Pharma
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Sterol O-acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Japan (Unknown route)
- 29 Apr 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hypercholesterolaemia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Atherosclerosis in Japan (Unknown route)