At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Anxiolytics; Neuroprotectants; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Nicotinic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)
- 20 Jan 1997 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in USA (Unknown route)