Monoclonal antibody NG-1Alternative Names: Monopharm G
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Hygeia Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 14 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed
- 01 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)