Monoclonal antibody ERIC-1Alternative Names: ERIC-1
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2001
At a glance
- Originator Imperial Cancer Research Technology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Aug 2001 No-Development-Reported for Glioma in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 28 Jul 1998 ERIC-1 is now called monoclonal antibody ERIC-1