Monoclonal antibody UJ13A
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Imperial Cancer Research Technology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Glioma
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Glioma in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 02 Feb 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Glioma in United Kingdom (Unknown route)