Anti-interferon-gamma monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Anti-IFN-gamma monoclonal antibody; Anti-interferon-γ
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 1999
$50 / €47 *
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Toronto General Hospital
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Interferon gamma inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 09 Apr 1999 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Italy (Unknown route)
- 09 Apr 1999 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Canada (Unknown route)
- 13 Jan 1998 A preclinical study was added to the Pharmacodynamics section.