Anti-interferon-gamma monoclonal antibodyAlternative Names: Anti-IFN-gamma monoclonal antibody; Anti-interferon-γ
Latest Information Update: 09 Apr 1999
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; Toronto General Hospital
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Interferon gamma inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes mellitus; Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 09 Apr 1999 No-Development-Reported for Transplant rejection in Canada (Unknown route)
- 09 Apr 1999 No-Development-Reported for Diabetes mellitus in Italy (Unknown route)
- 13 Jan 1998 A preclinical study was added to the Pharmacodynamics section.