Glucose tolerance factorAlternative Names: DiabetCrom
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Institute of Endocrinology
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Oct 1998 Profile reviewed
- 12 Jul 1996 Investigation in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Yugoslavia (Unknown route)
- 29 Mar 1996 Investigation in Type-2 diabetes mellitus (Unknown route)