Prostate cancer vaccine - Jenner BiotherapiesAlternative Names: JBT 1001; OncoVax-Pr
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator Jenner Biotherapies (CEASED)
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2005 No development reported - Phase-II for Prostate cancer in USA (Injection)
- 22 Aug 2000 A interim analysis of a phase II trial has been added to the Cancer therapeutic trials section
- 04 Mar 1999 Jenner Biotherapies has been awarded a US patent covering the use of prostate-specific antigen in prostate cancer vaccines