At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals; University of Virginia
- Class Skin disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors; Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Asthma; Atopic dermatitis; Psoriasis; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Oct 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Oct 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Adult respiratory distress syndrome in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Atopic dermatitis in USA (Topical)