Bladder cancer vaccine - Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bladder cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Bladder cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 03 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Bladder cancer in USA (Unknown route)