SedoxantroneAlternative Names: CI 958; NSC 635371; PD 114595; PD 121373; Sedoxantrone trihydrochloride
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2003
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action DNA helicase inhibitors; DNA inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 24 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Colorectal cancer in USA (IV)
- 24 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Solid tumours in USA (IV)
- 24 Oct 2003 No development reported - Phase-II for Prostate cancer in USA (IV-infusion)