Latest Information Update: 22 May 1995
At a glance
- Originator Nippon Organon
- Class Benzothiazoles; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Angina pectoris
Most Recent Events
- 22 May 1995 Discontinued-II for Angina pectoris in USA (Unknown route)