At a glance
- Originator Fujisawa
- Class Neuroprotectants; Nootropics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Cognition disorders in Japan (PO)
- 23 Jun 1998 Commercial data has been reviewed by Fujisawa
- 08 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Cognition disorders in Japan (PO)