Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Brown University; National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Class Antituberculars; Recombinant fusion proteins; Tuberculosis vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Tuberculosis
Most Recent Events
- 19 Mar 2002 No development reported - Preclinical for Tuberculosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Tuberculosis in USA (Unknown route)