At a glance
- Originator Merck Sante
- Class Piperazines
- Mechanism of Action Platelet activating factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Septic shock
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jun 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Septic shock in France (Unknown route)
- 03 Aug 1998 No-Development-Reported for Septic shock in France (Unknown route)
- 09 Oct 1995 Preclinical development for Septic shock in France (Unknown route)