Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator De Montfort University
- Developer BTG; De Montfort University
- Class Anthraquinones; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed RNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 08 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Solid tumours in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 08 Jul 1998 Profile reviewed