Anti-interleukin-5 monoclonal antibody - Wallace LaboratoriesAlternative Names: Anti-IL-5 monoclonal antibody - Wallace Laboratories
Latest Information Update: 08 May 1997
At a glance
- Originator Wallace Laboratories
- Class Antiasthmatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 5 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 08 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Feb 1995 Investigation in Asthma in USA (Unknown route)