EF 5 - Scotia
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2000
At a glance
- Originator Scotia Holdings [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin synthase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jul 2000 Discontinued-III for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 25 Mar 1999 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in United Kingdom (PO)
- 16 Nov 1998 EF 5 is now called EF 5 - Scotia