At a glance
- Originator Dendreon San Diego LLC
- Developer Dendreon San Diego LLC; Schering-Plough
- Class Anticoagulants; Antithrombotics
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary thrombosis; Unstable angina pectoris; Venous thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Aug 1998 Discontinued-I for Venous thrombosis in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1998 Discontinued-I for Venous thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 25 Aug 1998 Discontinued-I for Unstable angina pectoris in United Kingdom (Unknown route)