At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Acetamides; Anti-ischaemics; Antihypertensives; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Organic nitrates; Vasodilators
- Mechanism of Action Guanylate cyclase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Germany (Unknown route)
- 19 Sep 2000 No-Development-Reported for Heart failure in Germany (Unknown route)
- 14 Feb 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Ischaemic heart disorders in Germany (Unknown route)