At a glance
- Originator Alberta Research Council
- Developer Alberta Research Council; Glycomed
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Adult respiratory distress syndrome; Cancer; Inflammation; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Adult respiratory distress syndrome in USA (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Adult respiratory distress syndrome in Canada (Unknown route)