Neutral endopeptidaseAlternative Names: NEP; rNEP
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator Genentech
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antimigraines; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Lung cancer; Migraine; Small cell lung cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Small cell lung cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Migraine in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Asthma in USA (unspecified route)