VCLAlternative Names: Bio-Flow
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2000
At a glance
- Originator Savient Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antiplatelets; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action GPIb receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Vascular restenosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 04 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Israel (Unknown route)
- 04 Oct 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (Unknown route)