EnrasentanAlternative Names: SB 217242
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2001
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Carboxylic acids; Heart failure therapies; Indans
- Mechanism of Action Endothelin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Pulmonary hypertension; Renal failure; Reperfusion injury; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 15 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Stroke in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)
- 15 Nov 2001 Discontinued-Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Canada (Unknown route)