At a glance
- Originator Merck Sante
- Class Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antihistamines; Pterins; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 12 Oct 2000 Discontinued-I for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 2000 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 12 Jun 2000 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in Japan (Unknown route)