AR 209Alternative Names: Anti erbB-2; OLX 209; Pseudomonas fusion toxin; ReT 9
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator Antigenics
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Protein synthesis inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Breast cancer; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 May 2001 AR 209 is available for licensing (http://www.aronex.com)
- 11 Jan 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Breast cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 11 Jan 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)