Moxilubant maleateAlternative Names: CGS 25019C
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Novartis
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Antipsoriatics; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Leukotriene B4 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Psoriasis; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 30 Nov 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (PO)
- 30 Nov 1998 Investigation in Psoriasis in USA (PO)