NaroparcilAlternative Names: LF 090055; LF 90055
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 1995
At a glance
- Originator Groupe Fournier
- Class Antithrombotics; Small molecules; Thioglycosides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary disorders; Deep vein thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Coronary disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 20 Feb 1995 Discontinued-II for Deep vein thrombosis in France (Unknown route)