At a glance
- Originator Yung Shin Pharmaceutical
- Developer Bayer; Yung Shin Pharmaceutical
- Class Antiplatelets; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Guanylate cyclase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Angina pectoris; Myocardial infarction; Thrombosis