At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG
- Class Antithrombotics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Fibrinogen receptor antagonists; Platelet aggregation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)
- 23 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Thrombosis in Germany (Unknown route)