Allergy vaccine - AcambisAlternative Names: Antiallergy vaccine - Acambis
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 1999
At a glance
- Originator University of Birmingham
- Class Allergy immunotherapies; Antiallergics
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Food hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 1999 Discontinued-I for Seasonal allergic rhinitis in Poland (Unknown route)
- 23 Jul 1999 Discontinued-II for Food allergy in Poland (Unknown route)
- 26 Feb 1998 Phase-II clinical trials for Food allergy in Poland (Unknown route)