Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 1998
At a glance
- Originator Aventis
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jul 1998 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatic disorders in France (Unknown route)
- 22 Feb 1995 Phase-I clinical trials for Rheumatic disorders in France (Unknown route)