CedefingolAlternative Names: SPC 101210
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 1998
At a glance
- Originator Research Triangle Park Laboratories
- Class Acetamides; Antineoplastics; Antipsoriatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase C inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jun 1998 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 1998 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Feb 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)