Cryptococcus neoformans vaccine - Albert Einstein College of MedicineAlternative Names: GXM-BSA; GXM-TT; P13-BSA; P13-TT
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2003
At a glance
- Originator Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cryptococcosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Dec 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cryptococcosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Jul 2001 Preclinical development for Cryptococcosis in USA (Unknown route)
- 16 Jul 2001 This compound is still in active development