At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Chemical
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Sterol O-acyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 1996 Discontinued-Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (Unknown route)
- 01 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (Unknown route)