Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2002
At a glance
- Originator Almirall-Prodesfarma
- Class Antiasthmatics; Bronchodilators; Pyrazines; Thiadiazines
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 20 Dec 1996 Phase-I clinical trials for Asthma in Spain (Unknown route)
- 02 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Asthma in Spain (Unknown route)