Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 1997 No-Development-Reported for Ischaemic heart disorders in Italy (Unknown route)
- 02 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Ischaemic heart disorders in Italy (Unknown route)