R-verapamilAlternative Names: D 1411
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 1997
At a glance
- Originator Celltech Group
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Antineoplastics; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Nitriles; Phenethylamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 1997 Discontinued-Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)
- 06 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)