A 79175Alternative Names: Abbott 79175
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics
- Mechanism of Action 5-lipoxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 1999 No-Development-Reported for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)
- 06 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for Asthma in USA (Unknown route)