At a glance
- Originator Asahi Kasei
- Class Anxiolytics; Nootropics
- Mechanism of Action Serotonin 1A receptor agonists; Serotonin 1A receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Cognition disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Phase-II for Anxiety disorders in Japan (PO)
- 30 Jun 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Anxiety disorders in Japan (PO)
- 11 Apr 1995 Discontinued-Preclinical for Anxiety disorders in Japan (Unknown route)