Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nisshin Pharma
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics; Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hyperlipidaemia; Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in Japan (unspecified route)
- 11 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 02 Sep 2001 Suspended-unspecified phase for Hyperlipidaemia in Japan