Adenocarcinoma vaccine - St. Vincent's Manhattan
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2001
At a glance
- Originator St. Vincents Manhattan
- Class Cancer vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Jul 2001 No-Development-Reported for Colorectal cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Nov 1994 Preclinical development for Colorectal cancer in USA (Unknown route)