HIV gp160 DNA vaccine - PowderJect
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2000
At a glance
- Originator PowderJect Vaccines
- Class AIDS vaccines; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 22 Dec 2000 Discontinued-Preclinical for HIV infections treatment in USA (IM)
- 29 Mar 1995 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in USA (IM)