Latest Information Update: 30 May 2001
At a glance
- Originator CV Therapeutics
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Complement C5a stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Atherosclerosis; Myocardial infarction; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2001 Profile reviewed but no significant changes made
- 30 Jun 1998 No-Development-Reported for Myocardial infarction in USA (Unknown route)
- 30 Jun 1998 No-Development-Reported for Renal failure in USA (Unknown route)