Streptococcal A vaccine
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source; University of Tennessee
- Class Streptococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Streptococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2000 A preclinical study has been added to the Bacterial Infections immunogenicity section
- 08 Jun 2000 Preclinical development for Streptococcal infections in Australia (Unknown route)
- 19 May 1995 An animal study on the immunogenicity of streptococcal M protein fragment fused to E. coli has been added to the Bacterial Infections immunogenicity section